SHISA NYAMA(SOUTH AFRICA)

 


It was one night in South Africa I went out with my friends to have fun it was all good after some time we were all hungry so we went to order some food as I have never been to South Africa before I asked for the chef her best dish in South Africa and that turned out to be a really good decision as I was served a barbecued meat and maize porridge known as Shisa nyama, the meat wa on point well stiffed cooked and prepared as always I had to learn how to cook the dish. Shisa is zuku word which means burnt meat

                                REQUIREMENTS.

  • meat
  • barbercue grill
  • black pepper
  • hot chilli 

                                             INSTRUCTIONS.

  • Roast the meat in a barbecue grill.
  • Add some seasoning salt and pepper in it.
  • Make a maize porridge and can add some eggs in the mix.
  • There you have a well prepared shisanyama.
  

Shisa nyama is a very good dish for meat lovers and recommend anyone who hasn't tried it yet to try the experience.

 

Comments